Means to get there

To get to Alaska Heidi and I will be driving my truck. (We're selling her car; anybody want to buy a "93 Corsica? ///SOLD///)



We've been researching many different options on how to get all of our stuff up, and we've settled on this nice new trailer. We'll put everything that we own inside and drive it to Wasilla where my parents live. We can't take everything to Stebbins, so a lot of our belongings will stay at my parent's house. Everything else that we need to bring, we will barge or fly to Stebbins.



It's 6ft X 10ft.



Heidi and I are pretty excited about this trailer. Other possible uses, besides transcontinental voyages, include hauling a snowmachine, or hauling a motorcycle. Granted I do not own either of these items, but if I ever do, man will I be able to haul them around.

Popular posts from this blog

Connect your school or district Facebook Page to Twitter

Guspuk for Damon