We're now prepared for the coming cold.

Heidi and I received our parkas in the mail today. Saturdays are turning into mail day. It seems like all the good stuff comes on Saturdays.















Heidi purchased a North Face Varius Guide parka shell and a separate North Face Nuptse down insulator, while I went with the full on Canada Goose Heli-Arctic Parka. Both of our new parkas are insanely warm.

















































I noticed this tag on the inside of my parka. I presumed that it was a place for me to write down my name in case the parka was lost, but then I saw the fourth line. You know that it is serious survival gear when it has a specific place for you to write down your blood type.

Popular posts from this blog

Means to get there

Connect your school or district Facebook Page to Twitter

Guspuk for Damon