Heidi's Debut Post

I am entering the world of blogging, and feeling so techy.

I decided that my debut post would be about my guspuk. Throughout the long, cold winter I have been finding hobbies to keep myself busy (we don't have TV). I borrowed a guspuk from one of our cooks, drew a pattern off of it, bought fabric at our store, and started sewing. A guspuk is a light weight parka worn by both men and women. A woman's has a little skirt, a front pocket, and a hood.

Below: Here I am in the process of sewing. It took me about 2 weeks to finish.


Below: The final product.

I enjoyed sewing so much that I've started on a second guspuk. If you would like one, send me fabric and rik rak. It's still winter here, and I'm still looking for ways to keep busy.

Popular posts from this blog

Means to get there

Connect your school or district Facebook Page to Twitter

Guspuk for Damon